I need to cancel or move my appointment. How do you prefer I do this?
Our "Cancellation Policy" page goes into this in great detail. Note that you must call the spa to cancel or move your appointment.
(Sorry, email or text cancellations are not accepted unless otherwise approved)
Can you service 2 people at a time?
Yes we can. Most of our facial and body treatments can be done in tandem. Please inform us when you make the appointment.
Can I purchase Gift Certificates online?
I was given a Gift Certificate by someone but now I can't find it
Gift certificates are to be treated as cash and are not redeemable if lost or stolen. Your gift certificate must be presented at the time of your appointment.
I want to return my gift certificate.
Gift Certificates cannot be returned for cash value, only traded-in for product or service(s) up to the value of the certificate. This applies to "Series" treatments purchases also.
Contact the spa for more details regarding "Series Guidelines"
I would like to return product purchased from you.
We accept returns on defective product only. Defective product must be returned within 7 days of purchase. All returns must accompany the original receipt.
Do you provide massage therapy services?
Under Laura's Esthetics license she is trained to incorporate massage therapy and muscle toning techniques. Laura is trained in Lymphatic Drainage, Shiatsu, Acupressure, Reflexology, Chinese Doin, Effleurage, Petrasage and Tapotment.
Know that any sexual solicitations will not be tolerated and we will report such actions to the authorities
Can I customize or add additional services to my treatment?
Yes, literally ALL of our treatments are customizable. Be aware that "package" prices may change depending on what treatments are added or removed.
- Arrive on time or early for your appointment to enjoy the facility
- Know that any sexual solicitations will not be tolerated and we will report such actions to authorities
- Know that you may be silent or quietly talkative during your treatment
- Respect that the room must be prepared and used for the next client; so know that you must vacate the treatment room upon completion of service within a reasonable amount of time
- Do not bring children and leave them unattended, this is very disruptive to other spa goers and unsafe for children
- Share public space respectfully with other spa customers. When in common areas, such as the waiting room, please keep your voices down in consideration of fellow Wellness Spa customers trying to relax
- Give the therapist feedback as to your comfort and special troubled areas
- Your therapist will keep your body draped during "dry services" and will only expose the area to be worked upon
(If your treatment requires the use of a gown provided by Laura's Wellness Spa, swimsuits or underwear are required to be worn)
- Know that you are in a professional spa therapy operation and do not expect anything other than therapeutic or spa service's
- Allow the therapist to perform your service as reserved and timed
- Relax…that's why you are here in the first place
- Give honest feedback to the therapist if you are unhappy with your treatment so she has a chance to correct things. If no feedback is given during your treatment we assume everything went well
Gratuities are graciously accepted. Gratuity is not included in our gift certificate prices unless otherwise indicated.
While we do not accept personal checks without prior approval, under California's Bad Check Law, a person who has written a check to another person or business can be required to pay the amount of the check and either A statutory service charge -or- A statutory penalty if the check is returned by the bank due to insufficient funds.
INSUFFICIENT FUNDS SERVICE CHARGE:
The person or business that receives a check that has been returned for insufficient funds can require the drawer to pay the face amount of the check and a service charge of up to $25 for the first check and up to $35 for each subsequent check.
Please understand that Laura's Wellness Spa is meant to serve as a place to relax and lose yourself hence the use of mobile phones in the facility is highly discouraged.